May 2, 2014

Five for Friday {linky party.. May 2}


Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.






We are the proud parents of 4 butterflies this week. We had three .. and one of our cocoons fell and I thought there was NO hope of it surviving.. when guess what! Out came the 4th butterfly! 



 

We have been doing some VHC activities this week and we made these caterpillars for our last hall display this year.



My latest project is an Ice Cream Math Centers unit. I will be finishing it up this weekend! My centers are ready and prepped for next week.






We have a wonderful art program at our school {and a fabulous art teacher}  and we had our annual art show this week. We had 8 state art winners from our little school. Pretty impressive!







We are officially on the countdown to summer. Scary to think we have two weeks left. Yikes and Yippie all mixed together!

Have a great weekend! I would love for you to link up below!


11 comments:

  1. Your new bulletin board is PRECIOUS! Thanks for hosting!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you have an art teacher... the artwork looks amazing! Not to mention, those hungry caterpillars are so adorable!

    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those caterpillars are adorable! Thanks for the link-up!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You only have 10 days of school left?! That's insane..we don't get out until June 6th! Thanks for hosting--this is probably the linky I most regularly participate in :) It's great for new bloggers like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh....June 6th is our last day with students! I have countdown envy! Your hungry caterpillars are delightful! Thanks for hosting this wonderful linky party! I look forward to it each week!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I say how jealous I am of how many days you have left?! I started my post off with our little butterflies too! Your hungry caterpillars are the absolute cutest! Love them! Thanks for hosting! =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your caterpillar, we made one from egg cartons, great fun! I also love your hang in there bulletin board, what a great idea! I might need to do something similar on our door. thank you for the great ideas, Paula @ Educating Children with Disabilities.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to the blogging world and am so excited to be joining your linky party! This is my first linky party so please let me know if I am doing something wrong!

    BTW your bulletin is adorable! We're in the middle of an Eric Carle author study and are loving his books. That bulletin would have been perfect! Maybe next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to the blogging world and am so excited to be joining your linky party! This is my first linky party so please let me know if I am doing something wrong!

    BTW your bulletin is adorable! We're in the middle of an Eric Carle author study and are loving his books. That bulletin would have been perfect! Maybe next time! :)

    Tasha
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete